Why choose Prima over the others?
1) I am a Mum and with other Mums, we thought of everything possible scenarios while designing the bag. You will feel in control even in the most stressful situations.
2) A waterproof and wipeable base so you are safe to leave your bag on the floor everywhere… muddy parks, dirty toilets, soft plays… and keep it germs free in your home.
3) Easily accessible bank card pocket which allows you to keep your bank card at easy reach while in ques and trying to keep your child entertained. Another good reason is that Many mums don’t bring their wallet with them for fear of leaving it unattended while looking after their child.
4) An anti-theft phone pocket to always know where your phone is.
5) An extra-large insulated side pocket useful for your coffee mug, a lunch box or a large bottle of water up to 1.5 lt.
6) The wide opening has a frame that can snap into an open position allowing you to view the bag’s contents one-handed while carrying your baby.
7) Back opening to easily reach the bottom of your bag
8) Easy to reach wipe dispenser which means even when you are wearing the bag you can clean any accident in seconds.
9) Back opening to easily reach the bottom of your bag as you can be sure that what you need is always at the bottom of the bag!
What else makes this bag so practical?
BAG SIZE: 26Lx21Wx40
We want you to have a great experience like we had while testing Prima for over two years now. Prima has been designed to carry babies’ items which are lightweight.
We have made the inner lining wipeable using a specific material, therefore, you can’t overload the pockets, put a sharp object inside the pocket or use the bag as a handbag for adults belonging as it will tear.
We have catered for your phone, keys and wallet but don’t carry other adults belonging together with the baby stuff otherwise the bag will be becoming too heavy and the stitching together with the material will tear.
If you need to get something from the bag while it is attached to the pram you’ll need to remove it from the pram as when it’s full the weight will put too much stress on the stitching.